According to the Data Protection Regulation, the controller has a duty to inform the data subject in a clear manner. This leaflet fulfills the information obligation.
ITA Nordic Oy
Contact information on register
ITA Nordic Oy / Mikko Matikainen
Contact information of the data protection officer, as appropriate:
The company has no data protection officer.
- Company staff
- Potential customers
3. Purpose of Personal Information
Criteria for keeping the register:
- Personal data is processed on the basis of a registered customer relationship
- Personal data is processed on the basis of consent (eg a list of potential collected at a trade fair, marketing authorization for the form)
- Statutory Obligation: Notification of Employee Wage Information to the Tax Authority, Obligation to Maintain a Shareholder Register under the Companies Act
Purpose of the processing of personal data and use of the register:
Personal data are processed only for pre-defined purposes, which are as follows:
- customer relationship management
- telling about our services
- matters related to the employment relationship
4. Personal data to be stored in the register
The Customer Register contains the following information:
- telephone number
- information about purchased products / services
The personnel register contains the following information:
- person identification information
- payroll information
5. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights, requests for the use of which must be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access
The data subject may verify the personal saving.
Right of rectification The data subject
may request rectification of incorrect or incomplete information concerning him.
Right of Resistance A
registered person may oppose the processing of personal data if he / she feels that personal data have been processed illegally. Prohibition of
The data subject has the right to prohibit the use of the information for direct marketing.
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of data if the processing of the data is not necessary. We will process the removal request, after which we will either delete the information or give a reasoned reason why the data cannot be deleted. Please note that the controller may have a statutory or other right not to delete the requested information. The controller is obliged to keep the accounting records in accordance with the time period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Therefore, accounting records cannot be deleted before the deadline expires.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data relating to the data subject is based only on consent and not on customer or membership, the data subject may withdraw the consent.
The data subject may complain to the Data Protection Officer The data subject
has the right to demand that we limit the processing of the controversial data until the matter is resolved.
Complaint The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if he / she feels that we are violating personal data in the course of processing the data protection legislation in force.
Contact details of the Privacy Commissioner: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/home
6. Regular sources of information
Customer information is regularly provided:
- from the customer himself at the time of the customer relationship
- from the customer itself via the online form
Personnel information is obtained at the time of employment.
7. Regular disclosure of information
As a rule, information is not disclosed for marketing purposes outside ITA Nordic Oy.
8. Duration of treatment
General principles for the length of data retention and processing.
- As a rule, the customer’s personal data will be processed as long as the customer is valid
- Staff information is processed as long as the employment relationship lasts.
- When the employment relationship ends, care is taken to remove the data that is no longer needed.
- The employee has the right to request a certificate of employment for a further 10 years after the end of the employment relationship, so that general information on the duration of the employment relationship and work assignments will be retained for this period.
9. Processing of personal data
The customer information is handled by the members of the Management Team of ITA Nordic Oy and other personnel who are regularly in contact with the clients for the purpose of their duties.
Personnel information is handled by the company’s CEO, CFO, Production Manager and Kuru Factory Manager. The controller and its employees process personal data. We may also outsource the processing of personal data to a third party, under which contractual arrangements guarantee that personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and otherwise appropriately.
Third parties include Saimaa Computation Ltd and IT-Saimaa Oy.
10. Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data are not transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
11. Automatic decision making and profiling
We do not use data for automated decision making or profiling.