You are highly motivated experienced CNC machinist. You are capable of taking care of manufacturing of new products (cnc-programming, machining, measuring)
and you are also able to improve manufacturing processes of existing products. We are looking for person with positive and active attitude towards work.
Qualifications and experience
- Strong knowhow of machining and cutting tools
- Strong experience about Okuma/Fanuc programming
- CAM knowhow (Surfcam used at ITA Nordic)
- Basic knowledge of robotics in manufacturing
- Education in CNC machining
We highly appreciate
- Carefull and systematic way of working
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Continuous improvement skills
- Commitment to safety at work
We offer a permanent position with diverse and challenging work in good working conditions and competitive salary.
Interested ? Apply with enclosed form by 30th September 2019. Please attach your CV and salary request.
We make the decision as soon as we find the right person for the job.
For more information please contact Mr. Erkki Martikainen:
+358 50 477 3733